Our clients, an international certified company providing a state of art technology, is looking for an Information Security Team Lead to join their IT Security team in Mauritius.
The candidate will have to ensure adherence to all established policies, procedures and certification by performing regular checks to minimize risks, financial loss and protect the good name and reputation of the company.
- Provide IT security advice to protect computer systems, networks and data.
- Ensure security requirements are applied as per policies and procedures in new projects and changes in existing infrastructure.
- Coordinate Information/IT Risk Assessment activities across the Company.
- Review & vet information security policies and procedures and provide remedial actions to the Management Team to mitigate all types of risks.
- Prepare weekly and monthly dashboards to give a status on information security matters & report all types of security incidents encountered.
- Ensure all tickets logged by internal clients are attended in due time.
- Ensure Security Operations is as per PCI DSS Business as usual.
- Assist and respond to auditors during PCI DSS, ISO 27001, BCMS, PIN Security and Internal Audits and take remedial actions.
- Provide assistance and implementation of security tools during IT security consultancy services.
- Deliver training courses to internal customers to raise awareness on network and information security procedures and anticipate security breaches.
- Supervise technical and operational tasks to ensure that all relevant rules and procedures have been respected.
- Manage and implement full vulnerability assessments program & Conduct network/host penetration tests and web application penetration tests
- Develop and manage a robust documentation lifecycle
- Develops, documents and manages identification, containment and remediation strategies
- Monitor team performance and provide coaching to encourage a high-performance culture.
- Keep abreast of changes in compliance regulations, new technology trends and evolution in the field of Information Security.
- Research continuously on security issues, risks, threats and prepare presentations to be shared internally and with clients.
- At least 6 years of experience in the IT Security field.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing a team.
- Technical knowledge and experience in Systems Management & Administration, Hardening, Networking fundamentals, Business Continuity, IT Security and Auditing.
- Sound Knowledge of requirements of PCI DSS, ISO 27001, ISO 22301(BCMS) and PIN Security.
- Technical knowledge with tools such as Kali Linux GDB, Hopper, IDA Pro Cycript,class-dump-z, Nmap, Nessus, Msf, Dex2jar, apktool, introspy, IDB, genymotion, Appscan/Burp suite.
- Speak clearly and fluently (Presenting and Communicating Information).
- Isolate problem areas through effective evaluation of available information and facts, solving problems through the use of appropriate knowledge, procedures and techniques (Analysing).
- Lead by example and create a positive work attitude by focusing on the successful accomplishment of objectives (Leading and Supervising).
- Organize activities and people to ensure the best use of time and resources (Planning & Organising).
- Remain objective and focused on work, by keeping emotions under control during difficult situations or when dealing with contentious issues. (Coping with Pressures and Setbacks).
- Implement and maintain all related organizational governance structures developed for the protection of the organization, its shareholders and its customers (Following Instructions and Procedures).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Certified Ethical Hacker v7 (EC Council).
- Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) - EC-Council.
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP).
- Certifications or Membership of any IT Security Professional association such as CISM, CISA, CISSP.
By applying, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.