Our client, a leader in financial services, is looking for an IT GRC & Cybersecurity Team Leader (Grade 4) to join their team in Mauritius.
The job incumbent will be called upon to enhance the Group’s ICT control environment by defining relevant policies, standards, processes and frameworks and to lead rolling out of these controls. Monitor and report the effectiveness of implemented controls on a regular basis to the Management team.
- Define appropriate policies, guidelines, standards, frameworks, processes and security configuration baselines to enhance the IT control environment.
- Primarily responsible for rolling out a comprehensive Information & Communication Technology Risk Management framework that includes:
- IT Risk Management.
- Cybersecurity Risk Management (Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover from cybersecurity threats).
- Information Risk Management.
- Lead the implementation and rollout of the various security frameworks, including logical access rights, information security awareness, Cybersecurity maturity assessment, Security Incident Response Plan.
- Lead implementation and compliance with Swift CSP, PCI DSS and other ICT Risk-related regulatory requirements.
- Define and implement metrics to monitor the effectiveness of Cybersecurity controls for regular management reporting.
- At least five years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in design, implementation and continuous monitoring of Cybersecurity and compliance programs.
- Excellent knowledge of cyberattack techniques and Cybersecurity control frameworks.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency across a broad range of Cybersecurity technologies and controls.
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest IT technologies including risks associated with these technologies.
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements governing Banking institutions.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing and Cloud security control frameworks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT.
- CISSP, CISM, CEH or other related Certifications.
By applying, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.