Our client, a company within the Telecommunication industry, is looking for a Implementation Engineer to join its team in Mauritius.
An Implementations Advisor is responsible for setup and installation of technical systems, applications, or process designs for client’s purchased or outsourced technology and business process solutions via Inbound and/or Outbound calls, emails, SMS, RC unified app messaging (Manual, Auto Dialer). Works directly with client to manage initial access, map and transfer data, create process documentation, and train or coordinate training for client users. Tests and troubleshoots functionality of installed systems; identifies and documents technical issues to be escalated to product and system integration teams for resolution. Provides feedback based on client experiences to product and professional services teams for product and process improvements. May work directly with clients on-site or provide installation support remotely.
- Receives Implementations bookings from Sales and customers via the scheduler tool, Implementations inbound queues and Auto Dialer.
- Sends meeting bridge to the admin and other attendees once the appointment booked from the scheduler tool is confirmed.
- Sets expectations about the onboarding process, e.g. duration, agenda, possibility of screen sharing, etc.
- Educates customers on VOIP readiness: Sends and ensures the use of the Network Configuration Checklist via DocuSign.
- Walks the customer through downloading and activating the Rainbow Office Unified App, and discuss main functionality – Messaging, Video Conferencing, Phone.
- Probes for other set up needs via Consultative Approach.
- Configures Call Forwarding, Notifications, Greetings, etc.
- Helps customers provision and set up Rainbow Office supported desk phones.
- Introduces new applications and features such as, but not limited to – CRM/email Integration, Analytics, Reports, Multi-site, IVR, Active Directory, Substitute Caller ID, Webinar, RC Rooms, etc.
- Positions the value of Implementation, and encourages customers to show up on their scheduled Implementation appointments.
- Confirms and/or schedules Implementation Appointments.
- Walks customers through the Community Website, Support Site, Rainbow University and assists them with the registration process; and provides Implementations hotline to call for further assistance.
- Updates the Implementation Status, and documents the call in SFDC.
- At least 1-year experience in a similar position.
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of customers – executives, end users.
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference .
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com or any related experience using CRM.
- Fluency in both English and French.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Certification in any of the following would be an advantage: Microsoft, Cisco, Linux.
By applying, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.