Our client, a leader in financial services, is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join their team in Mauritius.
The Information Security Analyst is responsible for the design, implementation and monitoring of security solutions, including information security systems, services, information security policies, processes, and procedures. This role is also responsible for ensuring security events are contained and remediated on time.
The Information Security Analyst will be also required to perform vulnerability assessments, IT security reviews, cyber/IT risk assessments and delivering cybersecurity awareness training.
- Collaborate with MSSP teams in monitoring computer networks and systems for security issues.
- Perform routine security investigations and respond to security threats as per the Incident Response Framework.
- Execute a vulnerability management program and compile regular technical and management reports.
- Work with other Group and technology stakeholders to support the design and implementation of security systems that enable the business to operate effectively and securely.
- Participate in the implementation of new security solutions, policies, standards, baselines, guidelines, and procedures.
- Participate in the design and execution of risk and vulnerability assessments.
- Recommend best practice cybersecurity solutions to technical and business requests.
- Support other teams in implementing Risk, Governance, Compliance controls.
- Assist with creating and updating security system documentation, security awareness training materials, policies and procedures.
- Document and maintain an ICT Risk Register and monitor implementation of mitigating controls.
- Proposes new standards, tools, policies, and procedures for Information Security management activities.
- Define, implement and maintain Key Risk Indicators for measuring compliance of Group policies, procedures, standards, security training programs and technical infrastructure against defined compliance baselines.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of emerging trends in information security risks.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in IT Security/Risk related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Cyber/IT security standards/regulations (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, PCI-DSS, etc).
- A good understanding of Unix, Windows, Network and Application security skills.
- Ability to work both independently and perform as a leader in a team environment.
- Self-starter and ready to accept new challenges.
- Monitor and continuously keep abreast with industry trends and best practices in relevant areas of IT security and cyber risk management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT.
- CEH or other related Certifications.
By applying, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.