Our client, a company delivering innovative and cost-effective IT solutions, is looking for IT Engineer to join their team in Mauritius.
- Participate in customer meetings and build technical solutions.
- Work in close collaboration with the other team members to propose IT solutions to clients.
- Write up of technical proposals, write documentation and do presentations when required.
- Do server and other IT equipment installation as per requirement and project timelines.
- Define project scope and do proof of concepts.
- Follow all company and ISO procedures.
- Document all proposals and implementations.
- Train staff and do knowledge sharing as required.
- 3 years’ experience in support of IT systems and networks of above 50 users.
- VMware experience would be an advantage.
- Hardware, System support and implementation experience of 2-3 years on servers and storage devices.
- Strong Team Spirit.
- High sense of Responsibility and Commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work after normal office hours and on roster for public holidays.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Holder of a valid driving license.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering/Computer systems/ Information Systems.
By applying, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.