Our client, a company delivering innovative and cost-effective IT solutions, is looking for Senior IT Engineer to join their team in Mauritius.
- Meet and participate in customer/partners meetings, and build technical solutions.
- Define project scope and do proof of concepts and trial for customers.
- Work in close collaboration with the sales team to propose technical and financial proposals to clients.
- Write up of technical proposals, write documentation and do presentations when required.
- Do server and other IT equipment installation as per requirement and project timelines.
- Follow all company and ISO procedures.
- Document all proposals and implementations.
- Train staff and do knowledge sharing as required.
- Attend staff and other meetings.
- Assist with asset management.
- Assist with review of process and procedures.
- Build knowledge database and share.
- 5 years’ experience with designing, implementing and providing ongoing support of IT Solutions as per business requirements.
- Hardware and System support experience of 2-3 years on servers and storage devices.
- VMware experience would be an advantage.
- High sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Ability to learn independently and pass certifications.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work after normal office hours and on roster for public holidays (Flexibility 24x7).
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team spirit.
- Holder of a valid driving license.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering/Computer systems/ Information Systems.
By applying, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.