Our client, a company delivering innovative and cost-effective IT solutions, is looking for Senior Network Engineer to join their team in Mauritius.
- Design, implement and support LAN, Routing, WLAN and security solutions.
- Define project scope and do proof of concepts and trial for customers.
- Perform root cause analysis of recurring technical problems and identify solution to resolve issue.
- Write up of technical proposals, write documentation and do presentations when required;
- Follow all company and ISO procedures.
- Document all proposals and implementations.
- Attend staff and other meetings.
- Assist with asset management.
- Build knowledge database and share.
- 5 years’ experience with designing, implementing and providing ongoing support on complex networks, including routing, switching, Firewalling and Wireless Connectivity.
- Proficient with Cisco Enterprise ASA Firewall implementations & support.
- Following certification will be an advantage: Fortinet, Sophos, Aruba.
- Sound knowledge of VPN configurations and SDWAN concepts.
- High sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Ability to learn independently and pass certifications.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work after normal office hours and on roster for public holidays (Flexibility 24x7).
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team spirit.
- Holder of a valid driving license.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering/Computer systems/ Information Systems.
- Cisco Certified at CCNP level minimum.
By applying, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.