Our client, a global Fintech company that offers payment solutions and money wallet to a multitude of different businesses, is looking for an Senior iOS Mobile Developer to join their Mobile Software development team in Mauritius.
- Contribute to the technical design and implementation of the business solutions.
- Continuously deliver new/improved product functionality.
- Opportunity to work on some challenging e-commerce and financial services problems as well as take ownership of it.
- 5+ years’ experience with the iOS platform.
- Worked using AGILE methodologies.
- Deployed iOS Apps to the App Store before for both BETA and Public releases.
- Objective C and Swift.
- User centred design.
- SQL and Web Development (advantageous).
- Retail business experience (advantageous).
- Good understanding of payments/loyalty/coupons/voucher processing (advantageous).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
By applying, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.