Our client, a global Fintech company that offers payment solutions and money wallet to a multitude of different businesses, is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join their Mobile Software development team in Mauritius.
The successful candidate will contribute to the technical design and implementation of the business solutions, and continuously deliver new/improved product functionality. You will have the opportunity to work on some challenging e-commerce and financial problems as well as take ownership of it.
- Take ownership of features and drives them to completion.
- Willingness to adapt and learn new technology and techniques.
- Makes use of Agile engineering best practices.
- Committed to collaborate with another team member working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable quality code.
- Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Support your work with documentation as per product owner requirement.
- Minimum of 5 years of native mobile development.
- Showcase portfolio application released to Play / Huawei store.
- Advanced Knowledge of programming language (Kotlin, Java).
- In-depth knowledge of android SDK, android studio, gradle and android UI best practices.
- Strong Knowledge of Jetpack and MVVM practice.
- Experience of unit testing and continuous integration.
- Experience in native IOS development (Swift, xcode).
- Cross platform mobile development tool (Flutter, React).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
By applying, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.